Recently, our group had decided to have everyone to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to figure out our personality traits. The brother who came up with the idea wanted us to know ourselves as well as each other, so we can support each other better. I agree! And so I have done it, and figure I'm an ENFJ (Extraversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Perception)
After that I went straight to wiki and got the below description. When I read it, I could relate to that and easily come up with examples. See if you would agree to that.
The weakness of mine apparently is that I need to see beyond my own judgement and acknowledge other possibility and do seriously consider things that not done my way. It also said somewhere that my type of people have the tendency to manipulate others so they conform to my feelings and values. This particular make me feel bad about something I have done for the past half a year. I am sure my heart has always been pure, but sometimes, I am just too greatly affected by my feelings. (I'm sorry!) I also belong to a type who is so freak out when someone remind me, I almost always overreact when anyone's opinion contradicts to mine. Again, I can think of many examples. (Oh God, I need you to help me out!) and of course with my insecurity from within, I am often afraid to let things in my heart to come without, because I have the fear that others will/may challenge my values and I do not want to be in such a position, BECAUSE I do not want to make anyone get hurt either. I just want everyone to be happy! But again, another weakness, my auntie always says to me, if like a girl cry before you, you're gonna melt and do everything they say. And if they threaten you to kill themselves, you gonna kill yourself if that can solve the problem. (haha...)
One challenge I may face is that my feeling function is so dominant that it hinders me to view things objectively. The solution is to develop my introvert sense, to put it simple, think before I act and don't allow my sentiment distorting the actuality. I often am unable to let my feelings go because I may place others feeling before mine. But I should realize I need to let other people know what I think, even if they might disagree or I think they might disagree. I hope now since I have figured out more about myself, I can learn to balance that out and be a blessing to others.
I love you all honestly. I hope I haven't made you repel from me and hope you can also support me in my weakness and grow together. Rawr!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)