Saturday, 4 February 2012

Excited to happily LIVE!!!

Life is beautiful, too bad it's so short. I've been listening to the message of Abraham and through Joseph. The Lord has truly commissioned us to spread and bring many to Him.

I felt that not until now do I see that it is not only a dream or a goal, but my life can be united to God's and His will.

I confess I have always been trying to hold onto too many things, but when I do that, I never get to enjoy what I truly like to do, or do things of priority.

So two weeks ago, I turned my room up side down, and uncluttered. Not only as a dust-off, but I attempt to through getting rid some useless items (well at least to me, they are...) Well, the result is ... GREAT! I have basically gone from item to item, for whatever that is untouched for a year or more, l dispose it, give it away or sell it. My mind is now a lot more focus and I feel that I can apply to myself, and so I looked into my schedule, hobbies and activities, to prioritize them and make a decision to focus on a few, since we all have only so much time in life.

Well, to conclude, I'm excited! Although the future is unknown - maybe good or bad, but may I not waste a day, but to live it to the fullest and bless the people around me.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)

Labels

Guitar (2) How to (3) Piano (3)