Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Richer than you think!

That's right Scotiabank, "You're richer than you think!" So I went to the bank today to deposit some cash and set up a pre-authorization for my credit card. After a little talk with the bank advisor, I decided to make plans for saving. All went well and I have also learnt a lot about building credits and what not.

Anyways, then I head to my other bank which I have little to no activities and decide to close my account there. Ye conversation went as the following:

Me: Hi, can I speak with your manager for I want to close my account and also I have got $15 dollars account penalties to pay.

Teller: Oh, I can help you with that actually. May I have two pieces of your ID please, Mr. Chun?

Me: Here you go.

Teller: Okay, so how do you want your money?

Me: What? What are you talking about?

Teller: Oh, I said how do you want your money? Like do you want it in cash or what? You have $150 in your saving accounts.

Me: Really? Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! I guess your slogan is right! I'm totally richer than I think I am.

It seems to me I have totally forgotten about that $150 I deposit a long time ago.

I'm so encouraged to save now!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)

Labels

Guitar (2) How to (3) Piano (3)