It has been a wonderful Christmas for me: Christmas celebration, reunion with my parents, family trip with them, church's special meeting and a few lunches with friends and church mates.
What I have learnt out from all these must be the concept of cell group. In the past, cell group means bible study to me, but I never had thought that the essence of a cell group is the people. To me, it is brother J, D, P, L, K, M, R and more. It is also those who study with me at SFU, those whom I live with, and those whom I do ministry with. In the past, I sometimes neglect the people, but rather I focused only on the design of the gathering.
I am really happy to have learnt that - love is the greatest ministry.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)