Today I was chatting with a friend of mine about this topic. As I was explaining, I was touched by how God has humbled Himself to be a man forever. And He did this because He wanted to gain my heart and save me from death. He not only become a man for thirty about years, but He had chosen me to be His eternal love.
---More than a Friend---
I have made You forever commit,
And You have been very willing to submit -
What a position I have in Your heart.
I'm more than a friend to You,
And You are more than just God to me.
Lord, we are best buddies;
More, You are my true Beloved.
You want not I see You only a savior,
You are not a super hero who just saves the girl and restore peace.
You don't want me to just thank You.
Oh, I'm so precious in Your heart.
You saved me for You,
Love me for love,
You did things and You are nice to me,
Not because You are a nice guy,
It's because You love me.
Now the secret is this,
The hidden chorus is revealed,
The true meaning of Christmas is,
Hey, You're madly in love with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)