My parents have finally arrived. I counted, at the airport, one, two, three... a total of 4 large bags filled with stuff for my auntie, sister and me. Besides, they got 2 carry-ons and wow, we have fully loaded our Civic and headed home quickly.
As they unpacked them at home, and as they showcase all of the things they have prepared for us, I really saw the love from them. I thought about how the heavenly Father always gives His best to me, but only in a more abundant way!
Out of all, I love that yellow T-shirt I received more than all. It was intended for my father to wear, but it didn't fit too well and so it end up fitting my frame. So I took it, and took it gladly.
My sister, OTOH got something fancier - some sort of electric gadget. She seemed to be happy.
But above all, my daddy and mommy is my greatest present. My goodness, how I have missed them both. Although I sometimes find it hard to open up to them, but I really wanna tell them how much I love them. I pray the Lord will bless my family so they can know God's personal love to them and treasure it to their heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)