Thank God for giving me such a lovely group of brothers. This morning brother D joined me to visit brother K at his school. Although brother D lives very far away, and although he needed to wake up insanely early (at around 5am), he went with me anyway to draw near to God with him.
We have a wonderful time despite that we can only see brother K for 15 short minutes. We have read the bible, prayed together, and share with one another. To my surprise, brother K had made a sandwich for brother D. I really see the love from among the brothers.
After brother K going to school, D and I had a good talk about baptism, and all sort of things on our way to church( we planned to study together).
I really feel very close with the brothers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)