Sunday, 4 November 2012

Hard Work Works!

It's not easy at all! Trying to focus on a few things is a challenge for me, but definitely doable. Since September, I've tried to refocus my energy on a few things that matter most as of now: school, and Taekwondo. Life has never been simpler for me. I refused unnecessary responsibility. For example, when school began in Sepetmber, I quit tutoring so I can spend more time studying.

I've spent more time studying and stretching. Yes, you've heard it right. Not only that, but to also improve in my kicking and poomsae. It's painful at times, and only a month ago I tore my tendon at my hip. It was excruciating, but it was even more excruciating not being able to stretch. It was then I knew I love Taekwondo. I iced my hip, and went on paying $50 bucks for a physio drop-in appointment hoping I could stretch and practice as soon as possible. I'm a lot better now.

I've never invest on myself as much as now (compare to some of you, what I'm doing is nothing) In the past, I often focus on others and haven't taken good care of my well-being and priorities.

I have things to look forward to. After my January Taekwondo Instructor Test, I'm gonna go for black belt third dan, and get back to dancing and start parkour. Of courese, ONE AT A TIME =] But I'll do them all. I can't bear not doing what I love and just sit still dreaming bull shit.

"Find Your Gifts, Live Your Dream, Change the World."

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff Bro. Skills and talents are really nothing. Work ethnic wins it all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, and I would say skills and talents are a result of interest and hardwork. Whoever you are, wish you find your passion too.

      btw, you meant work ethic, not ethnic =]

      Delete

I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)

Labels

Guitar (2) How to (3) Piano (3)