Thursday, 15 November 2012

Mind and Body

It's been more than a month since I pulled my hamstring tendon, and just when I thought I've made good progress recovering, it starts to hurt again. I'm somewhat bothered by it because it slows down my practice. I'm gonna massage it more and hope this can help.

On the other hand, I went to a Parkour lesson last week and it was so much fun. I was vaulting over bars and obstacles in the gym. For some reason, I have become more interested in all these physical activities. (Dance, Taekwondo, Parkour, bike, balls) I do realize how I always take things seriously (too-seriously) and don't seem to know how to live in the moment. Exercising definitely helps me regain my environmental awareness.

As usual, I enjoy reading (and recently) about psychology, behavioral economics, and relationship among social media, entertainment, millennials and US politics. But love it when I can let my mind rest, while interacting with the physical world like how I often with the conceptual counterpart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)

Labels

Guitar (2) How to (3) Piano (3)