I'm feeling happy from within and I love the freshness inside me. Why? I simply spend more time before God and less time searching around, contemplating, engaging in nothingness, that's why.
So with the extra hours I have got, I spent more time to read, play music, refocus on my other interests. I've learnt to solo over the dorian and lydian mode. These are useless jargon saying a scale beginning with 2 and 4, maybe I can explain in my later post, but I'm just so happy to be able to do that. I feel much more free on the keyboard now to express what I want to express. I have almost forgotten this was one of my goals when I began to learn the piano, another goal was of course to help in ministry.
For those who wants to know, the beginning part is played with the Dorian mode, and at 1:06, it becomes the Lydian mode. The music is a little child-like, so don't laugh at me as I'm not very good at it still. But may you enjoy this somewhat impressionistic music-y dino- mlog. Oh yeah, what's a mlog? It simply stands for music log. =]
A little bit about the music: I had been spiritually lost over the past years and although it seemed quite pretty outside and sounded like I was satisfied, I was not. I then tried something else(1:06), and even harder to satisfy myself, but it didn't work either. Fortunately at the end (1:42), I have found it - it is that when I go back to God, I can be truly satisfied and that's my way out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)