I have exams. Well, many people have got exams. Like my usual self, I have been a little off the line, sleeping later than usual and my daily routine deconstructed. That's not good especially when it affects my draw near God time in the morning. But at the end of the day, "Lord, let's take it from here!" :)
This is a poem I wrote in January, which expressed my feeling pretty well.
-------------------------
What do I need?
I need You.
My cry from the heart reaches heaven.
For I am weak and dependent on You.
My beloved, the self-condemnation sounds loudly in my ears;
Yet though my ears have been temporarily impaired by it,
My heart yearns for Your work on me - for I'm the craft of Your hand.
The Holy Spirit has come, and You dwell in me.
Let not my spirit forget; let not it be silent.
Let me climb up the mountain of my God, salvation and help.
There, I escape from Your wrath; there I treasure Your grace.
There, I shout for joy and leave things behind: my family, my love, my possessions and the promises of the world.
You are my portion, my only gain.
I don't want anything, I miss draw near to You.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have made it so anyone can post. So don't be shy! And if you are, don't tell me your name, easy pisy :)